Thursday 24 November 2011

Bollywood Songs - Full HD Music - I Hate Luv Storys

Bollywood Songs - Full HD Music - I Hate Luv Storys (Hindi: आई हेट लव स्टोरीस) is a Bollywood film starring Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor in the lead roles. The film is a romantic comedy, written and directed by newcomer, Punit Malhotra and produced under Karan Johar's Dharma Productions and Ronnie Screwvala's UTV Motion Pictures. The film was released on 2 July 2010 and went on to become a box office hit.The film was partly filmed in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Bollywood Songs - I Hate Luv Storys - Sadka kiya



Bollywood Songs - I Hate Luv Storys - Bahaara Bahaara





Bollywood Songs - I Hate Luv Storys 



Bollywood Songs - I Hate Luv Storys - Bin Tere



Bollywood Songs - I Hate Luv Storys - Jab Mila Tu 


0 comments:

Post a Comment